Visit the Darkside and Become the Demon King of Blackmist in the Flash Game, Armed With Wings 2
The action platformer game Armed With Wings 2 puts you in the shoes of the demon-king Vandheer Lorde. It takes the series to a brand new level, allowing the player to see how the things are done on the side of evil. Developed much better than its predecessor, this game captures the imagination, even though it has certain flaws, which are listed below, alongside its undeniable virtues.
Armed With Wings 2 continues the story of this glorious platformer series directly after the events of the first game took place. However, this time you will have the chance to experience personally the full might of Vandheer Lorde.
Guide the demon-king through the ranks of once-killed commanders of the rebels directly to their leader, who is supposed to have the power of resurrection. Show him that nothing and no one is mighty enough to oppose Lorde, to deny him the right to rule. Crush him as many times as needed and seize the throne for eternity. foot bulle Paris
Banished, betrayed, outnumbered, overwhelmed but never subdued. Nobody can be the master of Vandheer Lorde, the demon-king who rules the world only because he is the strongest and fittest.
However, even with the rebellion crushed and the one who was Armed with Wings thoroughly beaten, the almighty Lorde witnesses strange things in his kingdom. The guards of his palace turn against him, with the name of their new emperor upon their lips when death, a. k. a. Vandheer Lorde meets them. And in the throne room, to his boundless amusement, Vandheer meets an old adversary. The reason for the king’s surprise stems from the fact that he personally slew this enemy of old during the last rebellion.
What is going on? How is it that enemies who no longer draw breath are able to restore their form from the Blackmist?
- Armed With Wings 2 is much bigger than the first game of the series.
- The story reveals a great deal about the world of the game and its protagonist.
- The fights are diverse and dynamic.
- Each boss requires different approach. On higher levels of difficulty one has to display significant amount of skill to be victorious against them.
- Playing with the mighty Lorde is simply awesome!
- The encounters with random mobs are not timed that well. Often there are too big gaps between encounters.
- Regular mobs are far too easy for the most part. Vandheer Lorde can overwhelm them with ease.
- A few of the bosses can be blown to pieces with remarkable ease on normal difficulty.
Definite improvement over the first part, Armed With Wings 2 is only a step on the path to glory in this remarkable action series.
Jay Antons invite you to see (and play) for yourself how things are done from the darkest spot of the Blackmist, namely Lorde’s heart. If you dare; play Armed With Wings 2 and learn what the demon-king is capable of. But of course, you might opt to punish him instead in one of the other titles of the series.